Sunday, March 15, 2009

LARIAN AMAL SERI SINAR 2009 TAMAN BUKIT JALIL

I am proud and elated that I completed the race in one piece and without stopping except for the intermittent drink station at the 5km mark. Managed a watch time of 59 minutes 36 seconds for the 10.45km run. Some opinions may defer but I like the trail as it is undulating. It is like a training run for me since I injured my lower back a week ago.

This event is organised by the Taman Bukit Jalil Running Club along with Pertubuhan Amal Seri Sinar (a charity organisation). It is supported by the Ministry of Youth and Sports, with established sponsors like PowerBar, Milo, Giant, Brooks, CCM and PASS (a recycling company). It is also supported by the Klang Pacers Running Club.

I must give double thumbs up for the event management team because this event is even more organised than some of the more established running events in town I have attended.

More race report coming soon, in the mean time, enjoy some photos taken by good running friends, Jamie Pang, Frank Chong and Pueh Tian.






And since I shall be getting a year older in a few days time, Amelia, Yew Ting and Pueh Tian surprised me with a breakfast cum early birthday celebration at Ah Cheng Laksa in Citrus Park OUG.
Thanks guys!




No comments: