Saturday, December 5, 2009

1st TIME PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION

I am not a huge fan of photography (in the sense of holding a camera and run or waiting for the right moment to snap the perfect shot).
However, after a recovery run this evening and the sun was not as scorching, therefore the light was perfect for snapping pictures, I whipped out my Nokia 6600i slide phone to take some pictures which I shall preview.

Most of pictures are of sceneries and plants.


Do enjoy and provide constructive comments.


The 1st picture is in sepia mode. I like the way it turned out.


I wanted to capture the essence of the V shape perspective made by the trees on the 6th picture.


For the 10th picture, I wanted to snap a silhouette the hibiscus flower amidst the sunlight, however, it was not bright enough to warrant a darker silhouette. Handphone cameras do not have features (e.g. aperture or filter settings) of a digital/slr camera.






























No comments: