Monday, July 16, 2012

Oh My English! Marathon on ASTRO TVIQ Channel 610


A SPECIAL ‘Oh My English’ WEEKEND FOR ALL THE FANS!



It has truly been an exciting journey for Astro TVIQ with the introduction of Oh My English! (OME!) – a brand new learning initiative that aims to help Malaysians improve their spoken English in a fun and entertaining manner.
Since the launch of Oh My English! in May 2012, the hit TV series continues to strike a chord and resonate with many of the Malaysian audience from all races and ages, as the show garnered 1.5 million viewers to date and also achieved over 85,000 Facebook fans and over 3.25 million YouTube views.
The success of Oh My English! is attributed to the unwavering support of the fans nationwide and Oh My English! truly rocks because of you – the fans!




So come and join us on Astro TVIQ (Ch 610) for a Special ‘Oh My English!’ Weekend from July 20 – 22, 2012 (Fri – Sun) from 10am to 10pm daily, dedicated to all the OME! fans.   
During the Oh My English! Weekend Special,  fans can look forward to a special Oh My English! Marathon Special, presented by the fun and talented cast of Oh My English! with back-to-back episodes from episode 1 till 10. Fans can also catch the countdown to their Top 10 Favourite Short Oh My English! Videos and Top 10 Favourite Oh My English! Moments as voted by the fans. Also, don’t miss the Exclusive Bloopers of the cast of Oh My English! For those of you who missed the show or just can’t get enough of Oh My English!, here’s your chance once again to catch all the fun, laughter and not to mention, the various useful English tips. It’s all happening on the Oh My English! Weekend Special on Astro TVIQ (Ch 610).  
That’s not all! Look out for a special episode of Oh My English! this weekend on July 22nd (Sunday) at 10am with Malaysia’s famous actress and sweetheart - Lisa Surihani. Catch this all new episode, as Lisa plays herself in search of young new budding actors and actresses at SMK Ayer Dalam. But what’s the catch? It’s simple. The movie is in English! Catch all the fun and laughter as the students of  3 Merah practice their English and take their shot at stardom. Find out if any of them will make the cut to be a star?
Also, be sure to continue to check out the official Oh My English! website www.ohmyenglish.com.my to find out more about the upcoming shows or learn English through favourite games like Go Go English! (Ranked Top 2 on the OME! website) and other activities like the  Oh My Worksheet! (Ranked Top 3 on the OME! website)   The latest short videos can be viewed at www.youtube.com/ohmyenglishtv .  Alternatively, log on to www.facebook.com/ohmyenglish or www.twitter.com/oh_my_english to join the friendly Oh My English communities, and share the experience of learning English together. 
Be sure to catch the Oh My English! Weekend Special from July 20 - 22 (Friday – Sun), 10am-10pm, as well as Lisa Surihani’s special appearance on July 22 (Sunday) at 10am on Astro TVIQ  (Channel 610). Astro customers can also catch the Oh My English! Weekend Special via Astro On-The-Go.

No comments: