Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Michelle Yeoh and I



I met Dato Michelle Yeoh (well, she was not conferred a Datukship then) when she was in Malaysia promoting her hit film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I got invited to the the Gold Class of GSC Cinema in MidValley for the VIP Party before the show. The director Ang Lee was there too but he was really busy with some big wigs so, we did not manage to take a picture with him. Anyhow, the star of the movie was Michelle, right?


She is soft spoken and fluent in both English and Cantonese. Hey, she's from Ipoh. We chatted for a while on projects she was working on before the premier of the movie.

We even sat in the same Gold Class cinema. Never had I sat in such comfortable cinema seats before. It was my first experience in the Gold Class cinema. Those seats can make you fall asleep if the movie was boring! It's like 1st class airplane seats but softer.








No comments: